Welcome to Michael’s Personal Training Program
Exercise is as complicated as the human body. As with any complex endeavor, direction, guidance and coaching are the key components to achieving any individual results. Personal Training (PT) provides the specific direction needed by providing each Member with a customized Fitness Formula for Success.
At the end of every training day at Michael’s, we believe that Personal Training is just that … Personal!
Why Do Personal Training?
Here are 10 Personal Reasons Why Personal Training Always Gets You Better Results:
- Establish Realistic Individual Goals & Objectives
- Supervised Experience
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Post Rehabilitation
- Ego Boost as you Achieve Your Goals
Benefits Of Personal Training
Once you start your PT process, you will achieve, as a minimum, the 7 Benefits that are listed in
- Improved Overall Fitness;
- Reduction of Stored Body Fat;
- Increased Strength;
- Increased Energy Level;
- Reduced Risk of Diseases;
- Delayed Aging Process; and
- Improved Lifestyle